You're invited to this complimentary lunch event catered by Maggiano's Little Italy, where we'll discuss how retirees may be able to:
- Protect their retirement savings from rising health care costs
- Avoid being a burden on their family in later years
- Be prepared for out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Maintain their standard of living in retirement
- Plan for the risk of outliving their retirement assets due to market fluctuations
- Keep from depleting their retirement savings
- Make sure the surviving spouse can maintain their standard of living
- Leave money to heirs and charitable causes
- Keep the value of their retirement savings up with rising costs
The Heyday founders have helped hundreds of retirees plan for these financial risks. At this event, we will go over an example financial strategy that helps address the above risks, and how attendees can use them.
There is no cost or obligation, and the lunch from Maggiano's is complimentary.
Laptops will be provided for attendees. We'll use the free Heyday Retirement App to view an example plan and see how attendees can apply it to their own personal retirement risks.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 28th, 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
WHERE: Heyday Retirement Headquarters, 7807 Baymeadows Road East, Suite 402, Jacksonville, FL 32256
WHO: Retirees and Near Retirees with Retirement Savings
COST: Free, Complimentary Lunch Catered by Maggiano's Little Italy
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted by a licensed insurance professional about the possible sale of an annuity product. Pay nothing unless you decide to purchase some or all of the insurance products suggested in the plan. You may withdraw your consent at any time.